Sorrento FC supports the Pro Football Training – July School Holiday Football Program
The success of Pro Football Training has been built on the culture of player interaction, participation and inclusion, the feedback we get from the players enables us to provide them with new concepts and challenges to further their football knowledge and help them build the confidence to realise their potential.
Players will enjoy the following and much more:
· Learn the PFT Way
· Technical and Tactical Training
· SAQ (Speed, Agility and Quickness)
· Small Sided Games inspired by Professional Football Academies.
· Football Presentations on the importance of Diet and Nutrition and Sport Psychology, all aimed at relevant age groups.
· Engagement and a Guarantee that they will have a Fun and Positive Learning Experience.
· The Opportunity to be identified for our Development Programs.
Pro Football Training DNA
“They always talk with pride that they attend your coaching sessions and I would like to thank you and your coaching team for the hard work & dedication in passing the knowledge and aspirations onto all the kids (Perth is very lucky). I would also like to thank you for my hallway at home being used as an indoor soccer pitch!”
Please see below the details of the venue and session dates and times:
Percy Doyle Reserve, Pitch ‘C’, Ron Chamberlain Drive, Duncraig
Monday, 6th July to Wednesday, 8th July
Players Born: 2010 to 2005 – 9.00am to 11.00am
Players Born: 2004 to 1998 – 11.15am to 1.15pm
To register for any of our programs please confirm the following details via email to [email protected]
Date of Birth:
Any Existing Medical Conditions:
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mark and Barry at [email protected]